Due to the national lockdown, please be aware that the majority of our venues are now closed to the public. Eccles and Broughton Libraries are the only libraries that will be open from Monday 4 January.
- All leisure centres
- Community Centres
- Salford Museum & Art Gallery
- Ordsall Hall
- Helly Hansen Watersports Centre
- MAPAS Arts Centre
What this means:
- You will not be able to access any of these centres during this time
- If you have an SCL membership your membership is now frozen and you will be contacted to confirm this
- You will be notified of cancelled sessions if you attend swimming lessons or coached sessions with us.
A number of services will remain open:
- Services at Eccles and Broughton Libraries.
- Books@Home service will continue to take the library service to people in these difficult circumstances.
- Schools’ Libraries Service to ensure that books and learning materials are provided for children and teachers remaining in school.
- MAPAS will also continue to provide some services to schools for children and teachers who are remaining in school.
- The café at Clifton Country Park will offer takeaway service only.
These closures will be in place until further notice.
During this closure, please make sure you follow Salford Community Leisure across all our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with all developments.
During the closure, please do all you can to look after yourself and your family and Follow local up to date COVID-19 guidance from Salford City Council to help you stay safe.
If you have an urgent query please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our centres as soon as possible.