With the national lockdown now in place, and in line with government regulations, our venues are now closed to the public.
This includes closure of:
- All Leisure Centres
- All Salford Libraries
- Community Centres
- Salford Museum & Art Gallery
- Ordsall Hall
- Helly Hansen Watersports Centre
- MAPAS Arts Centre
What this means
- You will not be able to access any of these centres during this time.
- You should have already been contacted if you have an SCL membership, attend swimming lessons, coached sessions or have event tickets booked with us.
A number of services will remain open:
- Books@Home service will continue to take the library service to people in these difficult circumstances.
- Schools’ Libraries Service to ensure that books and learning materials are provided for children and teachers remaining in school.
- MAPAS will also continue to provide some services to schools for children and teachers who are remaining in school.
- School swimming lessons will be available to Salford schools.
- The café at Clifton Country Park will offer takeaway service only.
These closures will be in place until the national lockdown is lifted.
During this closure, please make sure you follow Salford Community Leisure across all our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with all developments.
During the closure, please do all you can to look after yourself and your family and Follow local up to date COVID-19 guidance from Salford City Council to help you stay safe.
If you have an urgent query please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our centres as soon as possible.