If you are a parent/guardian who has booked onto a holiday camp via Eventbrite, please complete a consent form at the top of this page.

Healthy Holidays provides fun physical and enrichment activities for Salford children and young people in the school holidays, from a range of partners across the city.

For more information please email info@youthalliance.org.uk or call 07930185214.

Downloadable documents

Please note: All holiday clubs are for children aged 11-16 who are residents in Salford, and in receipt of free school meals. The only exception to this is the provision at SCL which is 8-16 years.

Holiday Clubs available:
Venue / Booking link Organiser
Irlam and Cadishead Academy Foundation 92
Albert Park Football Ground Foundation 92
Oasis MediaCityUK Salford Community Leisure
AJ Bell Stadium Salford Red Devils
Cleavley Track Cleavley Athletics
Co-op Academy Walkden Salford Community Leisure

As part of the Healthy Holidays programme Salford Council is a partner and is obliged to check that you are eligible to claim free school meals.

In partnership with Salford City Council, Salford Community Leisure is obliged to confirm that you are eligible to claim free school meals, and will do so by checking the data held on your housing benefit and/or council tax reduction claim and/or against the data held by the DWP and HMRC, via the Department for Education eligibility checking service.

We can process your application, if the income details on your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax reduction claim, or the Department for Education eligibility checking service, confirm that you are entitled to claim.

If we can’t confirm your entitlement using the above checks, you must be able to provide evidence of the benefits you are claiming, and that the children you are claiming for, are your dependents.

For example, if you are claiming child tax credit, we need to see all pages of your most recently dated award letter, that clearly shows the footers, i.e. page 1 of 6, page 2 of 6 etc, so we can confirm the award type and the details of the children you are claiming it for.

Any such proof maybe requested before, during or after the provision takes place.