Salford Community Leisure’s holiday activities are back for young people aged 8-16 years at Co-op Academy Walkden.
Come along and join in a range of fun activities throughout the Summer. Activities will include multi-sports, dance, swimming, arts and crafts and lots more.
Holiday activities available Monday to Thursday from 10am to 3pm:
- Monday 25 to Thursday 28 July
- Monday 1 to Thursday 4 August
- Monday 8 to Thursday 11 August
- Monday 15 to Thursday 18 August
Suitable for ages 8-16 years who are not on free school meals. Is your child on free school meals? Book here →
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lunch will be provided for all young people attending. If you do not wish your child to have lunch, they will need to bring their own packed lunch.
- Participants MUST be aged between 8 – 16 years to attend,
- Please attend in comfortable clothing and suitable trainers to take part in the activities,
- Please ensure your child brings a drink along with them,
- The organisers of the activities are not allowed and cannot be responsible for the administering of prescribed medication.
- All items of clothing, jewellery, mobile phones etc remain the sole responsibility of the owner, staff are under instruction ‘not to be responsible for the safekeeping of any such items’.
- The organiser will take photographs of children attending the activities and use these photographs in Marketing and Social media activity.